Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Earth Hour's Poem

Earth's life wont last that long,
When global warming drains them all,
It used to be a great clean place,
But now its just a place for haze.

Rubbish and trash are everywhere,
Many people don't seem to care,
Seeing this as it breaks my heart,
Why wont people just pick it up.

Many lights and air pollution,
A lot of different deadly solutions,
Causing problems like acid rain,
It just makes me go insane.

Walking home everyday from school,
If it rains, I'm soon in the blues,
Knowing that if i walked in the rain,
I would be sick all the way.

Catastrophes and disasters,
Slowly increasing in numbers,
Sooner or later i may not complain,
Malaysia might even have hurricanes.

Skin cancer,Asthma and not forgetting S.A.R.S,
Are now starting to spread,
These diseases are deadly,
And are killing more human towards the end.

I'm crying out to everyone,
Help us in Earth Hour,
So please give us a hand to lend,
To stop the beginning of the end.

1 comment: