Friday, December 26, 2008

Pulau Ketam Trip

This Christmas, I went for double P.K.-Port Klang and Pulau Ketam. I started with my journey together with my parents to the train station at Teluk Gadong. We waited the train that my dad's friend come down from Subang and we travel the same train. When arrive Port Klang train station, my cousin, Julien is waiting for us outside the train station. We take ferry together to Pulau Ketam, it take 45minutes to reach the place. When we step down the ferry, there quite numbers of people visting Pulau Ketam. We take a walk around the street, there are many stores, restaurants. We settle down to a quite famous restaurant and we having famous bambo shell and few seafoods. After the lunch, we went visit the fish farm guide, the fishes there were rare year and year. The fishes having their foods were the small fish, some of the fishes rush for the food and some of the fishes wait the small fish sink down and eat it. After the vists we when back to the main Pualu Ketam place, we quickly bought our things and get on the ferry. We when back to Port Klang train station, Julien went back home with his father were already waiting for him, then we 4 were have to take train back home. When we are back to our sweet home, all of us quite tired and went take a nap. Thanks God for giving me a safe journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment